August 22, 2011

our wedding brunch.

Nick and I are both big breakfast fans so when we started planning our wedding we knew that having a brunch was a must. There was that possibility we might have a little problem with the heat since our wedding was the first week of June but I was dead set on having it outdoors. Every day leading up to our wedding was so nice and cool - unusually cool for a St. George summer - so our worries were sort of put to rest. But the St. George heat decided to make it's debut on our wedding day. The brunch was a little bit toasty but I like to believe that the food and the amazing setup made it all worth it. We apologize for all those who attended that didn't feel the same way and endured the hot summer heat with us. We love you all and are so glad you came to support and eat our favorite foods with us.

I actually didn't even get to see the brunch setup until we got there along with everyone else. Normally not being able to have complete control over something as important as our wedding brunch would make me crazy. Luckily I had Julie of Middle Aisle Events there to make all my ideas come to life. I honestly don't know if I could've pulled off this wedding without her help. When Nick and I first walked down into the brunch area I was overwhelmed with happiness. My expectations for how everything was going to end up looking were blown out of the water. Everything I had envisioned was finally all put together and it was absolutely perfect.


3 comments: