September 4, 2011

3 months.

I can't believe it's already been 3 months since we were married. It still seems as if it were yesterday. These past 3 months have been the happiest months of my life. There is nothing better than seeing the love of your life every night when you come home from work and not having to drive all the way home to your own bed after you fall asleep watching a movie. I know most of you would think I'd be Miss Sally Homemaker by now but I am pretty sure I'm at the same stage I was on Day 1...sorry Nick. Maybe at 6 months I will be able to retract that statement. Unlikely. All I know is that being married to Nick is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I've never been happier or more in love.

Here are a bunch of random photos of things we've done or places we've been since we've gotten married. We've had quite the busy summer. Between getting all moved in, weddings, family outings and lots of other things that have come up, we've pretty much been on the go since June. And I've been horrible at documenting it. Most of our pictures we do have our with my iPhone cause I'm too lazy to get out my camera. I am determined to get better at documenting our lives and that's a big reason why I started this blog - to force me to take pictures.


2 comments:

  1. Oh how I'm loving reading your blog. Seriously, I love you to death. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just NOT fair how adorable you two are!! So happy to hear that you're so happy :)
    And your hair is getting so long.. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete