March 18, 2012

dream come true.

About a month ago Julie, my wedding planner, contacted me about submitting our wedding to different websites in hope of being featured. I've always dreamed of being featured on Green Wedding Shoes so I told her to start there - honestly thinking that it was a total longshot. A few days later I got a phone call from Julie saying that we were in...we were going to be featured on Green Wedding Shoes! I was in complete shock. This site gave me so much inspiration while planning my wedding and continues to inspire me as I design wedding invites for other brides. It truly is incredible that our wedding is now on this site for so many other brides to see. 

There is no way this wedding would have been half of what it was without the incredibly talented women that I worked with. I hope they all know how much I appreciate them and all they did to make this day one that Nick and I will remember and cherish forever. I'm so glad that their amazing talents get to be displayed for all the world to see on this site - they truly deserve it. Check out the feature here.

Photo by Mikki Platt Photography

1 comment:

  1. That is soo cool!! Way to go you are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete