March 27, 2012

happy birthday mr. eggertz

1. He has a great sense of humor. He always knows how to make me laugh. 
2. He can consume more otter pops in one day than ever I thought possible. 
3. He is good at basically anything he tries (which can sometimes be not so awesome for me). 
4. He loves his family more than anything. 
5. He is unbelievably patient. 
6. He shaves his mustache (more like mexistache) for me even though it's "Mustache March" or "No Shave November". 
7. He is always up for an adventure. 
8. He talks in his sleep and it can be crazy funny. Classic nighttime entertainment. 
9. He is a mind reader...well at least he can always read my mind. Talented I tell ya. 
10. He is the only person our cat Mia truly likes. 
11. He is a car man. This is super awesome when I need an oil change. 
12. He has a strong testimony. 
13. He is the one who starts cooking dinner because he knows his wife is challenged. 
14. He loves to read. 
15. He has a great sense of style - in both the fashion and design world - I love that. 
16. He is so cute with his nieces and nephews. 
17. He is my ultimate advise giver and always tells me what I need to hear. 
18. He always drives the speed limit, sometimes even under. Okay, this is not so awesome...
19. He is a PC man and he still loves me, his Apple obsessed wife. 
20. He remembers books and movies better than anyone I know.  
21. He tells me that he loves me every time we talk on the phone. 
22. He loves me in spite of my shopping problems (I say hobby, he says problem. Tomatoe, tomato). 
23. He supports me in everything I do. He's my #1 fan. And I love him for that. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS PAUL EGGERTZ! I SURE LOVE YOU LOTS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment